Benefits of becoming a member
• We work with you as a partner, bringing our years of experience into your organisation. We’ve developed all of our strategies in the real world, through 20 years of close consultation with our members and international bodies of experts
• Gain access into the insights and techniques of hundreds of Australia’s leading organisations that make up our membership.
Membership levels and pricing
When you become a member of Australian Disability Network, your annual membership fee buys you a range of services, plus a set number of hours of dedicated consulting from our expert staff. You can choose how you use these hours to benefit from our range of consulting services.
Every member’s plan looks different, depending on where you are at in your journey and your current focus, so at the start of each member year we’ll meet you to understand your goals for the year, and plan how we’ll work with you to achieve them.
The Member Charter outlines the expectations between the Australian Disability Network and our employer member organisations.
We’ve set up our membership levels to give you the flexibility to meet your particular needs:
- Gold – 35 consulting hours
- Silver – 22 consulting hours
- Bronze – no consulting hours, but discounted services available on request.
The advantage of this approach is that you can approve your membership fee once, then use the hours for the services you need without further pre-approvals.
For example, a Gold member might use some of their membership hours for senior leadership training and to receive a Comprehensive Report from the Access and Inclusion Index.
A Silver member might host a Stepping Into intern program and develop a workplace adjustment process. A Bronze member might participate in roundtables, attend the Australian Network on Disability conference and tap into exclusive member resources.