We are changing our organisation’s name from Australian Network on Disability to Australian Disability Network.
This change follows an extensive period of consultation, and means our new name is easier to remember and simpler to use or say.
While our new name takes effect in the market on 15 January 2024, there might be instances where you still come across our old name and logo during this transition period. We appreciate your understanding as we work diligently to update all documents, resources and platforms.
Please be assured our organisation, programs and services will remain the same, as does our commitment to serving our members and clients and creating a disability confident Australia.
As part of this change, we have also evolved our logo to more closely reflect the free-flowing movement of a ribbon, highlighting the boundless human spirit.
Thank you for your continued support. We are proud to partner with you to increase the representation of People with Disability in the workforce as we build a disability confident Australia.
If you have any questions about this change, please contact us at info@AusDN.org.au
Troubleshooting tips for website log in or emails.
On changing our name including email address and URL, some of our members are experiencing log in or email issues.
Below are a few tips you can try if you are unable to log in or receive emails: –
- Try a different browser
- Don’t use old links
- For the first time, don’t use a link. Type the website or email address directly in (after the first time, you can save the new links)
- Ask your IT team to add the domains AustralianDisabilityNetwork.org.au and @AusDN.org.au to safe lists
- Add emails of key contacts within Australian Network Disability into your contact list
- Clear Cache (search on Google to find the best way for your browser)
- Select “forgotten password” on website